Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful 17

Day 17: I am thankful for technology. Though I curse it at times, it's amazing how it brings people together. I'm amazed at the people I'm reconnecting with from my childhood through Facebook. It's amazing. It's also great getting to keep up with people through that medium at my leisure rather than trying to have a phone conversation with screaming children in the background.
And cell phones...I remember how we survived before them, but I couldn't go back. It's easiest for me to have a phone conversation when we are in the car because all the little demons are strapped in with nothing to break. Add the ability to text message and oh boy! It's nice sending quick notes back and forth across the country to my sister.
The Internet...you can find anything on there! I'm still amazed by it ever day. There's SO much information! It truly is ridiculous. Email is fabulous though. And Skype. And Pinterest. Ah, Pinterest. That's my latest addiction. I could spend days on there. It's probably a good thing my app keeps freaking out on me and either kicking me off or telling me I'm out of pins. How can I be out of pins? They're virtual! Technology....yes, I'm still thankful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment