Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful 28

Day 28: I am thankful for Maddy's preschool. She loves it so much and from what I can tell, they do an amazing job. She is always counting down the days until her next day of school and comes home nearly every day with a craft they have done. She's so creative and I love that they are learning through creativity rather than trying to squelch it already and just have them do workbook stuff. I know we made the best decision financially sending her to the 3 day a week preschool at the church rather than full time at the school, but I truly feel this program also fits Maddy better. I think she would have been bored going to preschool full time. There are plenty of years of full time school ahead of her. In less than 9 months I'll be sending her off to kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment