Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful 30

Day 30: I am thankful I have so much to be thankful for...so many blessings. 30 days and I really didn't have to give it much thought. I definitely need to start using my gratitude journal again. What a wonderful and simple way to infuse your life with joy! Even on horrible days there are things to be thankful for. I feel I am leaving this month a happier, more joyful person. Maybe I'm crazy but I think doing this for a month (almost...I started late) has helped me be more positive which has been a chain reaction. I've been more patient with the kids, I've been cooking more, I've started reorganizing the house having finished the kids' rooms and kitchen, and Nick and I are continuing to improve. It really is a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment