Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful 26

Day 26: I am thankful for the ability to cook as well as bake. I know some people who can ONLY cook, some who can ONLY bake and some who cannot do either. It's so nice to be able to do both. I can see or hear about a recipe and be able to make it if I want to. I've also been doing so much cooking lately that I'm starting to come up with recipe ideas of my own...I never thought that would happen! I LOVE baking - a little too much I think. It's therapeutic for me. I've always loved baking cookies and cakes and this year I've expanded my bread repertoire. Now I'm starting to expand into the crockery cooking category. Half of the recipes on the menu for next week are crock pot ones. Apparently I'm ready to break ours in - I think we've used it once. Hopefully one day I will get a stand mixer. Then I can really bake up a storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment